nedjelja, 27. ožujka 2016.

Reflecting & Planning

Easter break is here and the To Do list is completed. 

Week 9 To Do list


The test shoot on Wednesday went very well and I will be doing my actual shoot on either April 5th or 6th, when both me and Beth are back in Southampton. The catwalk shoot will take place in that week most likely, and the editorial shoot is on Wednesday 13th, but I will be doing a test shoot before that, only need to see when - need to test the look and lighting. 

I've done a lot of face and hair charts this week which I have all posted, as well as the looks on my hand. I practiced the editorial make up look and that is sort of what I want to create for my final look, but it has to be neater, and the evening look not AS shimmery. 

I am spending a week in London, visiting family friends, so I am taking a week off to relax, but knowing me, my mind will be constantly thinking of what I could add/ change/ do in my designs and add to the blog. 
I didn't make a To Do list now, I will be doing it next weekend.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar