petak, 4. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Make Up & Hair | Practice For Assessment (2)

Yesterday in Kat's lesson we had the opportunity to practice our catwalk looks. As I said in the previous post, I wanted to test the lip mix again with the base underneath, if not I'll just get get a clear lip gloss. 


Face Chart used for this look
(Created on: Feb 24 2016)

Products used: 


Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation: 150 Buff Chamois (Revlon Colorstay) + 002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Highlight: Hypnotic Strobe Balm (Makeup Revolution)
Blush: Peachy orange shade (Makeup revolution)
Eyes: Eyes: Lip Mix - Shine (MAC) + Awesome Metals Foil Finish - Pure Platinum (Revolution)
Mascara: Hypnose (Lancome)
Brows: Medium to Dark Ultra Brow palette - lightest + second to lightest powder shade (Makeup Revolution)
Lips: lip balm (Carmex) 

Started by moisturising and priming my model's face, then mixed the two foundations on the back of my hand and applied it all over the face and down the neck. I used my fingers to make it look more natural, too. Then concealed the blemishes and didn't use powder.

Base



Then I highlighted with the Stobing Balm on all high points. Since the balm has gold specks in it, I decided to use a peachy blush from my blush palette as it has gold shimmer in it, and it have her a very nice, healthy look.

Highlight + blush
Highlight + blush

Next I filled in her brows and applied the Foil Finish eyeshadow, mascara and the shine. 

I braided her hair again, having a curved 'messy' parting. This time I used water to create a wet look - sprayed it before and after. The water also helped me create tighter looking dutch braids as her hair was freshly washed. 

Final look  - makeup
Final look - makeup
Final look - makeup
Final look  - makeup
Final look - makeup
Final look - hair
Final look - hair
Final look - hair
Final look - hair
Final look - hair
Model: Sophie Sommers
(created on: Mar 3 2016)



Definitely adding blush to my design, it looks a lot better and gives a nice healthy glow. 
The shine is no longer in my design - I don't like the effect that I'm getting and I bought a clear lip gloss by Maybelline which I've already tested on my self (images below). I will use the gloss on the eyes and lips, maybe even try to use it on the skin as it is not too sticky and it might create a more dewy look. I need to test this. 

I also prefer the way the braids turned out after I've used water. Glitter is still part of my design but I didn't want to ruin her freshly washed hair with it. We are meeting up on Saturday to practice her and my designs so I will create a full look - no more postponing. 

Clear lip gloss by Maybelline
Clear lip gloss by Maybelline
Clear lip gloss by Maybelline

 I applied the gloss over my foundation and it didn't move the base straight away (I had it on only for a few minutes). I already know that it will look better than the shine, expecially since this is GLOSS and the other product was SHINE.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar