ponedjeljak, 21. ožujka 2016.

Final Advert Face Charts/ Designs

Here are the two designs I decided to use in my adverts. 
The highlighter advert for the Dual Intesity highlight will be the day look, and then that same look, with red lip colour added will turn into an evening look - Audacious lipstick advert.

Highlighter Advert:

Products used:

Foundation: N9 AC4 (MAC Studio Face & Body) 
Concealer: Toffee (L.A. Girl Pro Concealer)
Bronzer: Bronzing Sun (Kryolan)
Contour: Chocolate Brown (LaRoc)
Highlight: Gold Pigment
Lips: LCP694 (Kryolan)



Highlight advert face chart

Lipstick Advert:

Products used:

Foundation: N9 AC4 (MAC Studio Face & Body) 
Concealer: Toffee (L.A. Girl Pro Concealer)
Bronzer: Bronzing Sun (Kryolan)
Contour: Chocolate Brown (LaRoc)
Highlight: Gold Pigment
Lips: 170 Alarm (Rimmel) 

I might add gloss on top of the lipstick, will see how it turns out on camera first.


Lipstick advert face chart




These are the face charts for the shoot that I will be doing on Wednesday (March 23rd). You've seen the hairstyle on the wig that I've styled in the post titled 'Trying On The Wig & Final Look For My Advert'. The preparation for the shoot won't take too long as I will just be changing the lip colour so I am not worried at all. I will let you know how it goes after I've shot it, and seen what the look looks like on camera as I might have to change some things if they don't work. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar