nedjelja, 13. ožujka 2016.

Reflecting And Planning | Week 8

Last week (week 7) I can say I have done and achieved quite a lot. 
I have practiced with my partner for both mine and hers assessment; finalized the look, did more hair and face charts and successfully done my assessment on Wednesday. I've decided on the lighting that I will use for my advert, however didn't create the hairstyle, even though I tried, and I will ask Lottie next week for advice. 

I did add two things to the To Do list, which were posts about the charity fashion show that I said I was waiting for the photographer to send us the photos. Other note is the post about the work expirience that I've done on Friday with Helen.

Everything from the list was basically completed and posted apart from the editorial practice which I am doing tomorrow on my friend.

Week 7 To Do list

I am very happy that I went to London with Sophie to help Helen on Judas Kiss theatre production in London. I have done a post on it so I won't go into detail again. I mentioned that Sarah Weatherburn told us to get in touch with her regarding our work expirience so I have typed up an email and will send it tomorrow and hopefully get a response.

Next week's To Do list looks like a mix match of things, but I will try my best to get most of the things done. First on my list is to submit my assessment. 
Easter is in two weeks and I need to get at least one shoot done and finalize all looks before going to London for a week. I want to be ready and then start shooting in the first week of April. 
So I am practicing my editorial makeup and hair tomorrow, doing more hair and face charts (not for editoirial only) and posting as I go. The catwalk look should be ready this week so that I can possibly shoot both catwalk looks next week. 
I also need to see when Beth is avaliable for some test shoots and style my wig on Wed. 

We'll see how this week goes, here's the list; 

Week 8 To Do list

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar