utorak, 8. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Make Up & Hair | Practice For Assessment (4)

Here I practiced the look on my land lady at home. She wasn't too keen on having her hair braided and full of glitter, which I understand, but she did agree to have the makeup put on her which was good.

I didn't use the gloss on the eyelids, however, I am in my final design.. Exploring with different products is part of the practice and research and I am happy with what I have come up with. There is another slight change that I made, which is slightly clumpier lashes as I thought the eyes needed a bit more deffinition. The original idea was to have mascara only on the ends of the lashes but I will put it on all over the lashes, leaving out just a few mm from the eye. I don't know if this is pointless to think about but I like to think about every thing I do in my looks. I made new face and hair charts that I will use on the day of my assessment. Both will be in the blog post after this one.

Also, I used less foundation here as she doesn't need as much coverage, also it would crease in the areas where she has wrinkles. I mixed the primer with the foundation and the amount was about 60-40 (60 being the primer), rather than 20-80 (80 being the foundation), when I'm doing Sophie's make up.
She actually has small eyes, smaller than it looks in the photos and I thought I put the eyeshadow all over the area above the crease, but properly looking at the photos now, it is actually really noticable how I completely missed one section. I say that, after I've said in the paragraph above how I look at details, but I really didn't notice this! In theory, I did apply it in the crease, but since the skin on her eyelid is not as tight anymore, I should have applied the product slightly lower, too. This probably happened because I mostly worked with her having her eyes closed, but I will make sure this doesn't happen in my assessment. 






All images show the final look
Model: Pakinam White
(created on: Mar 8 2016)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar