srijeda, 9. ožujka 2016.

NARS x Christopher Kane - Makeup Tutorial

Just came across this make up tutorial on the NARS Cosmetics Youtube channel and had to post it. Jane Richardson created a look using the products from the NARS collaboration with Christopher Kane. The look is super highlighted, pearly and irridecent, literally the kind of look I want to create for my editorial. She used the multiple stick from the collection and applied it on the cheek bones, above the brow bone and all over the eyelids then added the pinky colour from the duo eyeshadow Parallel Universe and, with a brush, applied it close to the top and bottom lash line to add dimension to the eyes. She used no mascara. A swipe of blush, bronzer and nude lipgloss and she created the most beautiful look I have seen. Literally. The model has quite a pale complexion and almost white hair and these irridecent pink tones really compliment her skin tone and bring out her eyes. 

Here is the How-To Tutorial: 

How To: Christopher Kane for NARS Collection
Posted by NARS Cosmetics to Youtube
Date:Apr 17 2015
(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmS5bzw08FQ
Accessed: Mar 9 2013)


I have already created multiple designs using the Fairy Godmother eyeshadow by Sleek which is almost exact colour as the colour they used on her eyelids. It is very pigmented and easy to blend and I always find myself using that shade as it has such gorgeous pearly pink shimmer. I am sure that I will end up using that colour in one or both editorial looks. This gave me the idea to also try to apply that eyeshadow on the cheek bones too. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar