četvrtak, 17. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Day Look | Practice

Here's a natural sun-kissed catwalk make up look that I created on myself. It is quite hard to create 'no make up' looks on face charts because they are so simple and require only neutral products. This is a very minimal make up look. These products are only helping to enhance the model's beauty and give the skin a healthy, fresh glow. The finish on the skin will not be dewy, but it won't be matte - somewhere in between. The shimmer in the bronzer will 

Products used:

Moisturizer: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation: 150 Buff Chamois (Revlon Colorstay) 
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Blush: Peachy-orange blush (Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Blush Palette)
Bronzer: Baked bronzer (LaRoc palette)
Brows: Black powder (BeautyUK Brow Palette)
Lips: vaselline

After moisturising and priming my face I applied foundation all over my face with a beauty blender (Real Techniques) and blended it down my neck, too. Then I concealed my under eye circles and all the blemishes. This foundation has medium to high coverage but does not look or feel heavy, expecially if it's applied with the beauty blender. It is not dewy but gives the skin the needed glow, expecially with the illuminating primer. 
Then I applied the bronzer on the sides of my face immitating the number three; from above my temples, under and slightly on my cheekbones and down the jaw. I also applied a little bit down my nose, cupids bow and chin. Basically all the places where the sun would naturally hit the face. 

Then I lightly filled in my brows, just the ends because they are quite thin and I wanted to brush them upwards so I wanted to avoid the gaps. I am still on a hunt for a model for my catwalk looks and I want to find someone with thicker brows and then I won't use any brow products. I also took the same bronzer on ny ring finger and gently applied it all over my eyelids. Lastly, I put Vaseline to moisturize my lips.


First catwalk look - without the blush

Later I decided to add some blush. The blush is in the orange-peachy shade and has gold shimmer so I thought it would go well with this look as it adds a flush of colour but still looks very natural. I used a blush brush and lightly applied on my cheekbones and cheeks but also took it aboved my temple, jaw and nose.




Second look - with the blush

I cliped my hair back with a metal pin not only to keep my hair out of my face but also because I will be using them in my look. The hair will be looking natural, with a middle parting I will just add some sea salt spray for texture and then clip the fringe back. I want it to be neat but not too slicked.

hairstyle
(all created on: Mar 17 2016)

Originally I wasn't planning on using the clips but then I remembered how many times we see backstage photos of models with the clips in their hair. They keep the hair out of the face and then they are taken out when the hairstylist styles the hair. 
I've seen some metal hair accessories on the catwalk this season which I've put in one of the post when I was researching SS16 make up and hair looks. I though that, because NARS is such a simplistic brand, why not use clips as simple as these.

Here's an example photo taken backstage at Ermanno Screvino SS16 :

vogueappeal: givenchybackstage: Ermanno Scervino Spring/Summer 2016 Backstage vogue:
Ermanno Scervino
SS16
Make up by: MAC Cosmetics
Date: Nov 19 2015
(source: http://feliciajensen.tumblr.com/post/133553112371/vogueappeal-givenchybackstage-ermanno
Accessed: Mar 7 2016)
Erdem
SS15
MUA: Val Garland
Posted by NARS Cosmetics to Facebook
Date: Sep 2014
(source: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152606151286387.1073741851.53590256386&type=3
Accessed: Mar 14 2016)


This is not necesseraly my final look; the blush and bronzer shades could be changed if they don't suit my model. I have messaged a few girls that could be good for my both of my catwalk looks, but I am still waiting for a response.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar