petak, 4. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Make Up & Hair | Practice For Assessment

This was the first time I tried to create one of the looks that I've done on my face charts. Funnily enough I found some images of similar looks in one of the magazines that Fenella had for us. I took a photo so that I can use them as inspiration, too. However, these looks are from the Maxime Simones and Talbot Runhof Spring 2014 catwalk shows. 
Spring/ summer 2016 inspiration I found for this look was the make up from the Leitmotiv catwalk show where the models had a very thick, graphic metalic eye. 


 Im

Leitmotiv
SS 2016
Article: Every Haute Hair and Makeup Look From London, Milan and Paris
Author: Netkin S. 
Oct 8 2015
Photo by: Imaxtree
(source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/beauty/Spring-2016-Fashion-Week-Hair-Makeup-38523697#photo-38704375
Accessed: Feb 11 2016)
My catwalk SS16 inspired design 



As I said in the post where I've put the make up look I created in Fenella's lesson, I needed to test the Lip Mix - shine (MAC) and see what it looks like on the lid with no base - no foundation, primer etc.. After the lesson me and Sophey decided to stay and practice. She re-applied her foundation just before we decided to stay so I told her she can keep it on - I just added concealer and highlight later, eyes were my main focus.

Products used: 

Concealer: Lasting Perfection 1 - fair (Collection)
Highlighter: Ultra Strobe Balm (Makeup Revolution)
Eyes: Lip Mix - Shine (MAC) + Awesome Metals Foil Finish - Pure Platinum (Revolution)
Mascara: Hypnose (Lancome)
Brows: Medium to Dark Ultra Brow palette (Makeup Revolution)
Lips: Lip Mix - Shine (MAC)


Before 
a bit of foundation only
Before 
a bit of foundation only

I drew a silver line above the crease of my model's eye with the Awesome Metals - foil finish (Makeup Revolution) with my angled brush. I wasn't trying to make the lines looking exactly the same as I wanted it to look more effortless, but I tried to apply the same amount of product on each eye. 

Metalic eyeshadow
Metalic eyeshadow


I didn't want to apply the gloss straight away and I moved onto her brows. I used her natural brow colour and brushed the brow hair slightly upwards. 
Then I applied the strobing cream with my ring finger onto her cheek bones, above and under the brow, nose, cupids bow and chin. 
Then I went back to the eyes and did the mascara, as the gloss was the finishing touch. I used a disposable wand and went through her lashes and kept twisting it until all lashes had the product on. I only did it from above, and on the top on the lashes as that is part of my design. 

Brows, lashes + highlight
Brows, lashes + highlight
Brows, lashes + highlight

I decided to make the eyeshadow line thicker so it goes all the way down to the crease, then I applied the Lip Mix with a clean brush onto the eyelid. The only problem with this is that this eyeshadow when mixed with any kind of liquid goes sheer, and it is hard to take off completely, but it also transfers on the gloss.
On the lips I also put some that product to add some shine. 


Final look
Final look
Final look
(created: Mar 1 2016)


Then I moved onto the hairstyle. I braided her haid into two dutch braids. The parting is messy - on purpose. I wanted the hair to have a side parting and to be slightly curvy. I failed at making it nice and neat and it wasn't too tight either. 

Catwalk SS16 inspired hairstyle
Catwalk SS16 inspired hairstyle
Catwalk SS16 inspired hairstyle
Catwalk SS16 inspired hairstyle
(created: Mar 1 2016)


When it comes to the gloss.. I will test it with the base underneath, if it doesn't work I will have a look at what other products can help create the glossy effect, I know that vaselline probably could. 
And for the hair I am going to use glitter, as it is part of my idea but I didn't have it with me. Since I will be using gel as an adhesive for the glitter I was thinking I could do a full wet look; wet the hair down and use products such as the styling mousse, sea salt spray and gel to prep the hair. Then braid it and add more gel to the places where I will put the glitter, and then if I have to I can spray the hair with water, too. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar