nedjelja, 20. ožujka 2016.

Reflecting & Planning | Week 9

This was the first week where I actually managed to fully complete my To Do list. I did add some more things to do as the week was going on to the list; the make up practical, styling my wig and the final look I create and the Tahiti Bronze advert video I found on YouTube but haven't had the time to post yet.

Here's the list: 


Week 8 To Do list

A couple of other things that weren't on the list are the posts with poses that I had found to show my models when I do my shoots with them. I figured if I had them saved I might as well upload them onto the blog. 
I scheduled my advert shoot with Beth for next Wednesday. I will do it in the photo booth on the fourth floor. I will be using the beauty dish and a Canon 550D to take photos with. In my tutorial with Kat she suggested I try a background - I was thingking of using black or white, so I will try to use all three just to have more options. I am really happy with the way the wig turned out which you have seen in my 'Trying On The Wig & Final Look For My Advert' post. 

The eye make up looks that I have created on my hand for my editorial looks were really fun to create. This way the make up comes out almost exactly how it would look like on the eyes, expecially the shimmers and gloss. I've written all about them and how I got the idea to do them from Ellis Faas in my 'Editorial Looks | Eye Charts (On My Hand)' post that I posted today. I will be creating more during the next week and posting them before Easter for sure. 

Beth is my model for the adverts, I was planning to use my friend Gabby for my editorial shoot and I didn't know who to use for the catwalk as I couldn't find anyone who I felt suited the look. Kat told me to contact a girl from level 4, Pepe Upton. After looking at her photos I realized that she would really suit my editorial shoot, therefore Gabby will be my catwalk model and finally I don't need to worry about finding a model. I messaged Pepe and told her I would like to shoot right after the Easter break so we agreed to do it on Wednesday Apr 13. I am hoping to do my catwalk shoot over the Easter break but as my model works and doesn't know exactly which days she will have off, we haven't planned that just yet, but hopefully I will sort that out by the end of the week so I have that sorted. 

So the plan for this week is to do more face charts and eye charts on my hand for the editoral looks as well as hair charts. Practice included. As I said, I have a shoot on Wednesday so I will be posting that the same day along with the final look for the advert as I need to finalize that tomorrow and just create the final face chart with the list of all the products I will need.  
I will probably be adding more posts and things to the list as the week goes on but these are the things that I 100% need to do this week. 


Week 9 To Do list
(created: Mar 20 2016)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar