četvrtak, 17. ožujka 2016.

Braiding | Practice

Trying to improve my braiding skills, I created two front braids on my friend the other day. Her hair was washed the night before and was very hard to work with but I tried.

The same section (amount) of hair was used for both looks - her fringe.

Before

First Look

This was supposed to be a crown braid. I tried braiding it close to the scalp, but not too close. I took a section from above her ear and started braiding; taking a section from the top as I was braiding. 

The baby hair was quite hard to tame and the braid didn't look its best on the left (her right) side of the head, but once I started adding more and more hair in, the right side turned out looking a lot better.

Final look - left
Final look - right
Final look - right


Second Look

This is the hairstyle that I tried doing on my wig last week, and I am actually doing it again tomorrow. The only thing is that with this one I didn't go across her face and hid her eyes. I was trying to braid it without getting the gaps between the secions - there were a couple, but for the most of it there weren't any.

Final look
Final look
Model: Gabriella Popic
(created on: Mar 14 2016)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar