utorak, 8. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Evening Look | Final Makeup & Hair Looks For The Assessment

These are my final face and hair looks/ charts. Metalic, shiny, dewy make up and glittery, wet looking braids. Uneven hair line and not exactly symmetric eyeshadow. I have put notes for myself on each drawing and listed the products. I did say in my previous post that I might use the glitter eyeliner, and I will. I will use it around the hair line and down the roots, but I will also swipe a stroke of it on every bobble of the braids so when they catch the lights they stand out even more. 


Final face chart
Catwalk evening makeup

Final hair chart
Catwalk evening makeup
Final hair chart
Catwalk evening makeup
Final hair chart
Catwalk evening makeup



NARS is quite a minimalistic brand from what I've seen, expecially on the catwalk this year (with a few exceptions) so I wanted to keep it simple and natural, but I also wanted to have something that stood out and I think I've done well. The silver, again, reflects the sea shells and links with the Dual Intense eyeshadows. I decided not to use a bronzer even though NARS has just released their new Tahiti Bronze collection. I think that the strobing technique works just as well in bringing out the features and the cameras and lighting on the catwalk would really pick up on that. 

Feeling positive, confident and ready about the assessment tomorrow, hopefully everything goes well. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar