nedjelja, 6. ožujka 2016.

Reflecting and Planning | Week 7

This week was quite bussy for me I'd say. I have completed and submitted my Contextual Studies unit on Tuesday so that I can properly focuse on this unit and not have to worry about my essays and writing them last minute.

Here is my last week's To Do list: 

Week 6 To Do list

As you can see I didn't put too much on as I didn't know how much time I will spend on my essays. I have done my hair and face charts - the hairstyle is finalized, but make up isn't yet as I want to practice the looks beforehand, and change if needed. Sticking to the silver metalic, glossy eye but there are some products that I want to test out first. That is why I didn't tick off that from the list. As I said in one of my posts, me and my partner were supposed to practice on Saturday, however she started a facial treatment that requied her not to wear make up 24hrs. Therefore, we met and discussed our looks and just talked about what would work best for each of our looks. Tomorrow we are going to go and do some test shots at the university for both of our looks. We are meeting at 10:30 and will have enough time to practice as we have our Photography lesson at 3. There, I will test out different lighting and see what I like best, then I can start planning my furture shoots.
Even though I had this list, I did do a couple of things that I was behind on, and it is my technical file and makeup practical (Fenella's lesson). I wasn't too far behind but I had this week and the week before to catch up with. It was only 4 posts, but since we do so much in those lessons it takes a while for me to write them all up, so I'm glad I got that out of the way. 

Next week, week 7, is my assessment. That is why I've put on my To Do list that I will practice on Monday and Tuesday as much as I can and post them straight away so that I can properly reflect on them. Hand in hand with this go the face charts which I will also be doing. I really want to start setting and styling the wig for my advert, which I will do on Thursday, after Kat's lesson. Sophey is practicing her look in Kat's lesson, but if I have time I'm hoping to practice the look for my editorial, if not I will do it on Friday or over the weekend. 

Week 7 To Do list
(Created: Mar 6 2016)

To summarise, in the first half of the week I am going to focus mainly on my catwalk look/s and assessment, then starting Thursday I will start preparing for my other shoots as I want to do test shoots for all three/ six looks before the Easter break.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar