ponedjeljak, 7. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Make Up & Hair | Practice For Assessment (3)

Today I created my full catwalk make up and hair look on my partner. The design was the same as last time, I just added/ changed some products; the lip gloss which I was testing out as well as white pigment (which I used as highlighter, on top of the strobe balm). 

Products used: 


Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation: 150 Buff Chamois (Revlon Colorstay) + 002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Highlight: Hypnotic Strobe Balm (Makeup Revolution) + white pigment 
Eyes: Eyes: Awesome Metals Foil Finish - Pure Platinum (Revolution) + clear lip gloss (Maybelline)
Mascara: Hypnose (Lancome)
Brows: Medium to Dark Ultra Brow palette - lightest + second to lightest powder shade (Makeup Revolution)
Lips: lip balm (Carmex) + clear lip gloss (Maybelline)


I applied the foundation with a brush as my model needed a bit more coverage, but obviously the finish wasn't as natural as I want it to so I will use a beauty blender (Real Techniques) next time. 
The white pigment I absolutely love and I don't know why I didn't think of using this sooner. It has a gorgeous silverish tone, but doesn't look heavy or cakey on the skin. I applied it on top of the Strobe Balm (Revolution) to intensify it.
The gloss really does look a lot better than the shine lip mix (MAC) and I used it on both lips and eyes. The only thing is that the eyeshadow is easy transferable and the gloss made it smudge a little bit and it gives it a sheer effect. So now I have to decide; do I keep the gloss and mix it with the silver, do I add gloss right before I take the photos while she has her eyes closed, or do I get rid of it? I think, because this is a catwalk look, and models will be moving and everything, it might be better to get rid of the gloss as there is a possibility of smudging or sliding off the eye lid. Think I will use it in my editorial in my day look which will be very shiny and wet, this catwalk look is toned down, more simple. 

For the hair I used the water spray to wet her hair, then I braided it it into two dutch braids. Then I put gel on my fingers and went all around the hair line to smooth any stray hair. Then, with a brush, I swept the gel at the front and a few inches down the hairline, towards the crown area, and using the same brush I applied loose glitter. I also put some down each braids. Then, I went back to the water spray and sprayed everything to get the wet look (because the hair almost dryed by the time I was done with the glitter).















All images of the final hair and makeup look
Model: Sophie Sommers
(Created on: Mar 7 2016)

Here are the two products I added to the look (the little pots). I ordered them, with four other pigments from Amazon last year, and they don't have the brands name on them, they're from China. But they are really good, I used one of them in of my looks for my film project last semester, too. Also, later I remembered that I have a glitter eyeliner which would look really good on the roots and, since it has liquid in it, it will help stick the loose glitter. 

Loose glitter
White pigment
Hustle (4)
Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner
Collection
Swatches 


The assessment is after tomorrow so what I will do is create the look with the changes that I want to do, then see how that looks. I am actually at that point where I might change the look completely, I don't even know why, but I do like both the effectiveness of the eye make up as well as the simplicity of the look. Will have to practice then decide. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar