četvrtak, 10. ožujka 2016.

Catwalk Makeup & Hair | Timed Assessment

Very happy with how the timed assessment went. As you can see both face and hair charts were on my mirror and I had all the products I needed. 
It took me about one hour and 15 minutes to create the look which is quite long  but I decided to take my time with the foundation and concealer as I wanted it to look as natural as possible, but still giving enough coverage. Sophey has vitiligo around her eyes so it makes it harder to cover up her undereye circles, so I was doing it gradually, layering and blending the products. I used a beauty blender to achieve this dewy finish, which I'm very pleased with.

Doing my model's hair + face and hair charts
Image taken by her
Products

Makeup products used: 


Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation: 150 Buff Chamois (Revlon Colorstay) + 002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Highlight: Hypnotic Strobe Balm (Makeup Revolution) + white pigment 
Eyes: Eyes: Awesome Metals Foil Finish - Pure Platinum (Revolution) + Cool Mint 01 Clear Gloss (Maybelline)
Lashes: Hypnose (Lancome)
Brows: Medium to Dark Ultra Brow palette - lightest + second to lightest powder shade (Makeup Revolution)
Lips: lip balm (Carmex) + clear lip gloss (Maybelline)

Hair products used: 

Water
Gel
Loose glitter
Hustle (4) Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner (Collection)
Blue hair ties 
















Final Hair and makeup looks
Timed assessment
Model: Sophie Summers
Created on: Mar 9 2016

The only thing that I'd do differently is the left braid, which I struggled to get tight at the nape of the neck as her hair was freshly washed. Other than that, I'm proud of myself.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar