nedjelja, 27. ožujka 2016.

Editorial Looks | More Eye Charts (On My Hand)

More eye looks on my hand. I focused more on cool toned shimmers and not the pinks and glitter as I did last time. 5th, 6th and 7th looks are my favourite, the combination of silver, blue and purple looks.
I tried using false lashes, like Ellis Faas did for her 'model' snow, but these are too stiff and it didn't look right. 
The products, just like the last time, I've written on paper and took a photo with it


1st Eye Look

Day look. 
Blue metalic look, wet and dry application; dry all over and wet on the centre of the eyelid. 
This is the look where I tried adding lashes to create a better look, but it didn't work so I decided not to use it in other designs.


1st eye look

2nd Eye Look

Evening look; purple, pink and silver.


2nd eye look

3rd Eye Look

These colours are actually pink but this is how the camera picked up which is a bit annoying. I mean, gold is nice too, but this look wasn't supposed to look like that.
Anyway, the first image shows the day look, then I added gloss (second image) to change it to daytime.


3rd eye look - without gloss

3rd eye look - with gloss

4th Eye Look

This is an evening look where I combined cool and warm tones - goldish tones in the inner corner and purple/ silver in the outer.


4th eye look

5th Eye Look

Purple smokey look. Even though it is quite dark, I'd use it for the day look as it is very metalic.


5th eye look


6th Eye Look

For this look I tried using the torch on my phone to show the shimmer, it turned out quite blury as it wouldn't focus, so I put two photos up. This would be a day look - very shimmery silver/ pink with a grayish purple across the lash line and into the crease slightly.


6th eye look

6th eye look

7th Eye Look

Another mixture of warm and cool tones. This would be the evening look, to change it to day I would add gloss.

7th eye look
7th eye look + Mythology (MAC)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar