ponedjeljak, 4. travnja 2016.

Reflecting and Planning | Easter Break

Back to blogging after a week off and I have found it quite hard to start. But I am getting back into it slowly and the week that I took to relax really helped me as I constantly feel stressed and tired. As a matter of fact, I found it harder to relax than to get back to all the work and the project. On Easter monday I woke up at 7:30 am and contemplated if I'd go do at least one post before everyone wakes up. I felt guilty not doing work and I had so much on my mind. But I didn't blog, I decided to start watching Making A Murderer TV documentary. I may have drifted away from what this post is about, but that was me reflecting on last week. 

It is monday now and I am ready to continue where I left off. I have done some more eye charts on my hand and practiced my editorial looks on my friend and did three blog posts (4 included this one). 

Here is the To Do list that I have created now. I feel like my lists are getting shorter but there is a lot of work to do. I will add more things as the week goes on. 


Easter break To Do list
(Created: Apr 4 2016)

So regarding the shoots.. I will shoot my advert with Beth on Friday, 10 am, and I am hoping to have someone modelling for my editorial test shoot either Thursday/ Friday or Monday next week to create the look and find the right camera setting before the actual shoot on the 13th. However, my friend that was supposed to model in my catwalk shoots will not be able to make it to Southampton (from London) as she is juggling work and uni right now. I was thinking of asking Georgina but remember she told me that quite a few people are using her, and I know she's really bussy. I will have my model in the next 2,3 days.

That's about it for this week. I am preparing and finalizing looks and planning shoots, getting ready for everything. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar