petak, 22. travnja 2016.

Advert - Quick Layout

This was a quick play in Photoshop, it took me about 10 minutes to apply Frequency Separation, use the Burn Tool to darken the wig and then I applied the frame, quote and logo (it's not their real logo I've just written NARS and enlarged it).
I've done two different versions. I've edited these this morning before going to uni so, as I didn't have time to properly sit down and edit I've done two sketches, let's say. I prefer the second sketch as the writing looks a bit too cramped in the first one. I matched the colour of the quote with the lipstick that she is wearing.

Audacious Lipstick
Evening Advert
NARS
Version 1
Audacious Lipstick
Evening Advert
NARS
Version 1

The hair I might darken but not this much, I had overdone it, and the skin is too blury. The texture of the skin should be more visible while the blemishes and pores should be blured slightly and the overly highlighted areas toned down. I need to fix all the flyaway hair and fix the lipstick. The background I will try to do all white, black and in some blue tones. I also need to get the brand's logo and decide on the colour of the letters as well as the font. A lot of details to be fixed and taken in concideration. I will start editing in the afternoon.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar