nedjelja, 10. travnja 2016.

Reflecting & Planning | Week 10

Getting back into all of the uni work, last week I spent planning the upcoming shoots, finding models, etc. I've also practiced my editorial look as well as made a couple more face charts. Most importantly, I shot my advert (both looks) and I am very happy with the results. I was thinking of editing them, but I decided to focus on the areas of the project that I haven't shot yet. It will be a lot easier to edit once everything is done, and the stress is over.

Last week's To Do list: 
Easter break To Do list
(Created: Apr 4 2016)

These next two weeks will be quite busy so I need to stay as organized as I can and work hard to create looks and photographs that I will be happy with. 
I was supposed to shoot my edtiorial look this week, on Wednesday, with my actual model, Pepe, but I decided to re-schedule the shoot for next Tuesday (10am). The reason I changed the date of the shoot is because I was planning to do the shoot in the time when our lesson with Fenella used to be, but I found out that we are having a guest speaker and I don't want to miss that, but that was the only time Pepe was free this week. So I will use this week to do more practice, Rachel will model for me on Thursday for both editorial looks. Then I will see if I want to change anything about the looks, and have time to practice over the weekend and prepare for the real shoot. 
Managed to finally find a model for my catwalk looks - Heidi will do it and she will be perfect as she just had her hair cut a few weeks before and it will look very healthy in photos, but also her skin is very clear, and she isn't too pale. We will start the shoot at 11:30, and I am hoping I won't take longer than 3 hours to get everything done as the looks are not complicated at all. 

I've put my 1:1 tutorials with Kat and Marianne on the list just so I don't forget what time each of them are. I want to go through everything with Kat, show her the photos from my advert shoot and see if she thinks I should re-shoot, but I don't think there will be a need for them as they are exactly how I wanted them to, but I need the feedback. The tutorial with Marianne will be about the dissertation proposal. 

I will post everything as the week goes on so I don't leave anything for next week - just the editorial and post production.

Here's the list: 

Week 10 To Do list
(Created: Apr 10 2016)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar