utorak, 5. travnja 2016.

Final Face Chart For Lipstick Advert (New)

As I said in the 'Advert Test Shoot' post, the lip products I used for the lipstick advert weren't working and it all looked very patchy. It was also too glossy and the camera picked up on everything. Basically all face products are the same, but for the lips I decided to use the Red Lip Pigment by MAC and a lip liner, which was a bad idea not to use the first time. I've put Vaseline on the face chart, but I will use it only if needed. 
Another that will be added to both looks is the Tan Liquid Glow by Seventeen that I will be mixing in with the foundation for a healthy glow. I've purchased it a few days ago and that is why I haven't used it in the first look. 


Products used:

Foundation: N9 AC4 (MAC Studio Face & Body) + Tan Liquid Glow (Seventeen)
Concealer: Toffee (L.A. Girl Pro Concealer)
Bronzer: Bronzing Sun (Kryolan)
Contour: Chocolate Brown (LaRoc)
Highlight: Gold Pigment
Lips: Red Lip Pigment (MAC) + Vaseline
Lip Liner: Deep Red (Sleek)


Lipstick Advert Face chart

I was happy with the make up look I had created for the first advert and I felt like there was no need to change anything.
The shoot will be on Friday, April 8th. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar