petak, 15. travnja 2016.

Catwalk Haute Couture Look

This was the look I created in my timed assessment, the evening, Haute Couture catwalk look. The metalic eyes, highlighted skin and glittery braids were paired with a kimono that was put on my model back to front, so it looks quite loose fitted dress. The pattern reminds me of the Marc Jacobs' SS16 collection, and the material has a slight reflection to it so it goes well with the rest of the look. 

These are the hair and face charts for the look: 


Catwalk Haute Couture Hairchart
Catwalk Haute Couture Face Chart


Makeup products used: 


Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation:  002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Highlight: Hypnotic Strobe Balm (Makeup Revolution) + white pigment 
Eyes: Eyes: Awesome Metals Foil Finish - Pure Platinum (Revolution) + Cool Mint 01 Clear Gloss (Maybelline)
Lashes: Hypnose (Lancome)
Brows: Medium to Dark Ultra Brow palette - lightest brown powder shade (Makeup Revolution)
Lips: lip balm (Carmex) + clear lip gloss (Maybelline)

Hair products used: 

Water
Gel
Loose glitter
Hustle (4) Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner (Collection)
Blue hair tie

 All the products I used were exactly the same as in my assessment, apart from the shade of foundation I used, obviously, and the shade of brow product. The application of the make up took about 20 minutes which was a lot less than it took me to create it on the day of the assessment as Heidi's skin is a lot different to Sophie's in the sense that Sophie needed more coverage, but at the same time I wanted her skin to look as natural as possible. 

Heidi's natural hair line is on the opposite side to Sophie's so I mirrored the uneven hair line and side parting as I thought it was better to follow the way her hair is naturally parted. I really struggled with the end parts of the dutch braids as she has layers, but her hair is cut straight, so there were a lot of bit sticking out and I kept redoing her hair over and over adding more products and pinning the hair but it didn't really help. Finally I decided to join the two braids into one. Francois Nars has created looks for each model individually for some fashion designers, for example Marc Jacobs. Every model has different face features and different hair so sometimes it is better to adapt the look to the model than to force the look that just doesn't work with them. I put one braid on top of another and pinned them and tied with a blue elastic band. Then, just like in my assessment I applied glitter down the braids and her roots.















Catwalk Haute Couture look
Model: Heidi Lloyd
(Look created on: Apr 15 2016)


These last three images are my favourite because of her pose and facial expression and the way the light reflects from the make up, glittery roots and the fabric. 
I am aware that the silver on her eyes didn't come out as neat as it did in my assessment, but the shape of her eyes made the product move when she blinked. The idea is to have it slightly uneven anyway, but to have it on the upper part of the eye lid and the gloss on the part of the lid that is covering her eyeball. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar