četvrtak, 21. travnja 2016.

Catwalk Ready-To-Wear (2)

I have decided to re-shoot my catwalk look because I was unhappy with the creased concealer under her eyes. I re-shot the look today, with slight changes in the make up look. Now when I compare the images, I prefer the look and images I shot last week, so I think I might go back to using them. 

The hair was the same as in the last shoot; natural with a side parting. Here's the new face chart I used: 

Catwalk Ready-To-Wear face chart

Products used:

Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation:  002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Bronzer: Bronzing Agais (Kryolan)
Eyes: Rose Gold (Rose Gold Blush Palette - Revolution)
Lips: 01 Cool Mint (Maybelline)

 This time, instead of applying primer on top of the moisturiser, I decided to mix it in with the foundation and I applyed it with both a brush and my fingers. Didn't apply the concealer yet; I applied the bronzer and the highlight onto her eyelids, then concealed. Last was the lip gloss, but looking at the images now, I think it ruined the look. The changes I did on the look were very slight but I think I actually prefer the previous look, but I think that the skin looks a lot nicer and smoother in these images, probably because I mixed the primer and foundation together. I will edit some images from both shoots, then choose my final images.

I took photos with the studio lights and with the flash, just to see what they look like and I actually prefer the images with the flash. All those catwalk images we see are not taken with studio lights. But they are slightly too bright so I will have to fix that. I will start editing after this post then see what look/ images I






All images above shot with studio lights



All images above shot without studio lights
(Look created: Apr 21 2016)


 I will start editing after this post then see what look/ images I prefer and also ask other people from my course and outside to give me some feedback and to see what they think, what look looks better as it is quite hard for me to decide now when I have been looking at them all day, but also it is nice to see what others will say/ think.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar