petak, 15. travnja 2016.

Catwalk Ready-To-Wear Look

My catwalk Ready-To-Wear look was a very natural and simple look. The hair was natural and the make up was very natural; beautiful sun-kissed skin. White waistcoat and a navy blue waist coat is what I decided to use as the outfit.

Here are the hair and face chart that show my final design: 

Catwalk Ready- To -Wear
Final Face Chart
Catwalk Ready- To -Wear
Final Hair Chart

Products used:


Moisturiser: Aloe Soothing Day Cream (Body Shop)
Primer: Primed & Ready Illuminating Primer (Collection)
Foundation:  002 Vanilla (Revlon Photo Ready)
Concealer: Lasting Perfection 01 Fair (Collection)
Bronzer: Bronzing Tan (Kryolan)
Lips: lip balm (Carmex)

As you can see the product list is very minimal. Most looks NARS created were very simple and natural and I think it was important to have a very natural make up and hair look throughout the mini 6 page portfolio that we have to create for the project. 

The make up application took about 15 minutes, including the 5 minutes that I waited for the moisturiser to set. I used a (wet) Real Techniques beauty blender to evenly apply foundation all over her face, then concealed under her eyes and blended the product with my ring finger. Her skin is very lovely and soft, the only thing was her under eye circles that needed more attention. 
Lastly, I lightly swept bronzer around her face; one layer going from her forehead, on the cheek bones and down her jaw line and neck, then once more on her cheek bones, very lightly. The bronzer gave her that very healthy, sun - kissed glow that I was after. 
I brushed her hair and put the fringe to the side and the look was complete.

Final look
Final look

I had George taking a couple of photos as I was applying the finishing touches of the bronzer and blending it. These are my 'behind the scenes' photographs, however they are a bit blury I have to admit. My favourite is the second image below where you can see the back of her head and my face, but also her reflection in the mirror and my hand. 








Behind the scenes photos

Here are the photos from the shoot. I showed her the poses and facial expressions I wanted and shot with her chin up and down. Also, I used both white and black background. White background looks better purely because it looks more as it was shot in front of a wall, as it would be if it was shot backstage at the fashion show. The black background really makes it look like it was shot in the studio.
 I am aware that the concealer creased slightly under her eyes however that could easily be fixed in post production. 













Catwalk Ready-To-Wear look
Model: Heidi Lloyd
(Look created on: Apr 15 2016)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar