četvrtak, 18. veljače 2016.

NARS Beauty Advertorial

As I said in my previous 'NARS Advertorial' post, I tried to do more research and found another NARS advertorial!

It is a beauty advertorial for Harper's Bazaar Malasya (August 2015).
Sadly, I can't find any information on this shoot and the letters are too small for me to read what make up collection they're promoting. I am guessing it's their fall collection, or even the audacious lipsticks as they were used in every image. 

As the title of the first spread says (Earth Angel), the colours are very neutral, mostly beige and white. 40's inpired, very clean, fresh and effortless looking editorial. My favourite image is the one where the model, Nastya Tsyrulnyk, is sitting on the bed with the book (third image). 






ALL IMAGES ABOVE:
Nars Beauty Advetorial
 Harper's Bazaar Malaysia 
Aug 2015
Photographer : Chuan Looi
Styling : Kenneth Goh assisted by Li Ying Lim, Cai Mei Khoo and Carmen Chow 
Make Up : KF Bong
Hair : Chiaki Sabata | Number 76 Salon 
Model : Nastya Tsyrulnyk
Published: Oct 27, 2014
(source: https://www.behance.net/gallery/20818693/Nars-Beauty-Advertorial-for-Harpers-Bazaar-Malaysia
Accessed: Feb 18 2016)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar