srijeda, 17. veljače 2016.

Eyes | Makeup Practical

We did eye make up in Fenella's lesson today, eyeliner to be specific. 
We were focusing on creating even lines and wings by creating a day, night and spring/ summer 2016 inspired looks. 

I have liquid liner, however I decided to wet my brush and use one of my black eyeshadows (Obsidian - Illamasqua). The liquid liner dries too quickly and it doesn't five me time to move the product, in case it goes wrong. 

My lovely model was George. Here is the before picture. 

 Before - no make up


Day 

So for the day time look I drew a fine line from the inner corner to the outer - no wing. It is important to get to the product all the way into the lash line, otherwise the gap will be visable and that is never flattering. I used a very thin angled brush to apply the eyeshadow (wet). 

 Day look
 Day look

Night 

For the evening look I did a fine line going from his lash line diagonally towards the end of George's brows. I didn't want to make it too thick as his eyelids overlap and I felt it would be too much and wouldn't look good on him. 


 Evening look
 Evening look

SS16

Lastly, for the spring/ summer 2016 inspired look I went for a blue stained eye. The reason I choose the blue colour is because it was very popular on the catwalk this season as well as a stained, creased looking eyeshadow, so I combined the two. 

Roksanda
SS16
MUA: Lucia Pica
Hairstylist: Mark Hampton
Vogue article:  Spring Summer 2016: Backstage Beauty Bites
Oct 7 2015
Author: Lisa Niven
(source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2015/09/14/spring-summer-2016-hair-and-make-up-backstage/gallery/1502096
Accessed Feb 11 2016)
Backstage at New York Fashion Week SS16
Nicole Miller
SS16
NY Fashion Week
Posted on: Sep 19 2015
(source: http://martinisandmascara.com/tag/spring-summer-2016/
Accessed: Feb 17 2016)

I used a dark blue shade from my LaRoc palette and, with a dry brush, dabbed it onto his eyelids and took it down on his bottom lash line, half way. It the first few photos you will see that it looks harsher than it does on the last one, as I blended it a bit more later on. Then I took a clean fluffy brush and blended the edges a little bit. Then I went back in with the liner and made the wing slightly thicker. Also, you can use a puff to lean your hand on the cheekbones which will help you have more control over the brush and eyeliner.

To finish off the look I applied mascara on his top lashes only. I was really impressed with the lenght of his lashes, just look at them! 

 SS16 inspired make up
  SS16 inspired make up
  SS16 inspired make up
  SS16 inspired make up
Close up
 SS16 inspired make up
Close up
 SS16 inspired make up
Close up
 SS16 inspired make up
Close up
Model: George Moore
(Created on: Feb 17 2016)

By the time I applied mascara, it was time for us to switch so I didn't properly do the rest of his face. I did conceal under his eyes with one layer of concealer, but as his under eye circles are very dark everything is showing through and looks quite bad now when I'm looking back at the photos. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar