ponedjeljak, 29. veljače 2016.

Editorial Idea (New)

This morning I saw an image on Instagram posted by Cara Delevingne. The image is from her recent shoot, taken by Ellen von Unverth. It gave me an idea that, since I want the day look for my editorial to be wet 'just got out of the see', I could reverse the intensity of the shadows. At first I wanted to do a softer day look, and then use more opaque colours for the evening, as I am doing a Dual Intensity inspired look. The intensity of the shadows is higher once you add water to them, so I want to use a variation of metalic, really opaque colours for the day look. This way it will seem as if the colours got more intense as soon as she dived into the sea. Then for the day look I will use shimmers, rather than metalics. 

Here is the image of Cara that inspired me: 


Cara Delevingne
Posted by: @caradelevingne on Instagram
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Posted on: Feb 29 2016
Accessed: Feb 29 2016


Face Charts to come.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar